Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!


Oh my! Where do I begin! As most of you already know my husband and I are having trouble with our six year old twin boys, and it's not just minor problems. Austin has been dismissed from the after school program for punching another pupil in the nose and making him bleed. Hunter only has one more chance then he will be dismissed from the program. I can't have that happen. I have to work to help pay the bills. I receive calls from both their teachers very frequently. Today Austin threw a chair at a girl. Hunter told the teacher she was stupid. I really thought I taught them better than that. If we don't get this under control now, they will end up getting kicked out of kindergarten. I have talked to a number of people and have gotten some advice, so I guess it is up to Chris and I to decide how to deal with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beatings...regular beatings.

Go look for the Nanny 911 site and see if you can put yourself in for help?